Calendars & Events
- 2018-19 Official School Calendar (pdf)
- 2019-20 Official School Calendar (pdf)
- Visual & Performing Arts Calendar
- Athletics Schedules (via RankOneSport)
- State Testing Calendar (on T.E.A. website)
The District Calendar is for events that affect the entire student population at multiple schools. Events for individual schools belong on that school's calendar, and events for specific groups belong on that group's calendar.
Parent University - Parenting the Strong-Willed Child
All Ages --- PARENTING THE STRONG-WILLED CHILD
Parents learn about the different traits of temperament & how they relate to the strong-willed child. Curriculum also includes: how parent temperament and parenting style affect child behavior, effective and respectful discipline techniques for the strong-willed child, and ways to nurture the child's positive qualities.
Thursday, February 21 at Shady Brook Elementary. 5:30 - 7:30 PM