Ann Rodriguez, Quality Learning Coordinator | 817.399.2127
The Continuous Improvement & Quality Learning Offices provide leadership and technical expertise in the accomplishment of the District’s strategic plan and to ensure a District wide utilization of a systems approach to continuous improvement.
This is accomplished by:
- Providing effective education on improvement processes and tools for all segments of the District.
- Supporting District process improvement standardized processes that utilize effective measurement and analysis tools.
- Coaching process improvement and innovation projects that enhance the return on investment.
- Focusing intently on customer requirements and measurable outcomes.
- Inspiring improvement teams to innovate.
- Encouraging constructive conflict to foster healthy, respectful debates which opens new ideas.
- Facilitating project teams that value everyone’s input for collaborative change.
- Fostering trust in the change process making change less uncomfortable.
- Creating positive team environments that are fun, engaging, efficient and effective.
- Leveraging my expertise to guide transformational change that creates value.
- Celebrating improvement and innovation successes!
District Strategic Plan
1. Student Achievement
2. Effective and Efficient Operations
3. Quality Teaching, Administrative, and Support Staff
4. Safe, Healthy, and Nurturing Schools
5. Enduring Relationships with Stakeholders
Continuous Improvement & Quality Learning Directory
|1 - 2 of 2|
|1 - 2 of 2|